We are 100% confident that our boats are of great quality and excellent value and think you will agree. However, if upon receiving a boat it does not meet your satisfaction and you decide that you want to return it, you will have 7(seven) days as of the date of shipment arrival to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated with a purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of refund.
ALL refunds and canceled orders will be refunded via company check. Customers are responsible for charges associated with shipping of their orders. If order has been canceled after it has been already shipped, the appropriate amount will be deducted from total of refund.
Please read carefully for conditions of refund:
IMPORTANT: Returned item should be in exactly the same condition as you received it from us!
- Carefully unseal shipping box by removing packing tape from front. Do not damage the shipping box.
- Please take a quick note how items arranged in a box, and how boat has been folded. You might need it in extremely unlikely case if you will decide to pack everything back for a return.
- Unfold boat on a clean surface free of debris, sand or water. Tarp or plastic are recommended.
- Inflate boat using enclosed pump for inspection. Do not throw away plastic bags.
- Carefully inspect boat without using it in water.
- Make sure that you are happy with your purchase!
If you decide to return boat back for a refund:
- Call 818-782-7155 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return Address : 11640 Valerio Street, Unit B Van Nuys, CA91406
- Fully deflate all boat compartments and air floor. Electric inflator/deflator is recommended.
- Immediately after full deflation of compartment place valve pushpin in upper position to avoid air getting back into compartment. To do it press valve pushpin with a finger and rotate until it will pop-up.
- Please make sure that there is absolutely NO debris, dirt, sand or water on deflated boat.
- Carefully fold boat back to the same state as it was removed from box. If air remains in the compartments, you will not be able to close the box completely.
- Place folded boat and all accessories back in a box and securely seal it with a packing tape.
- You are responsible for shipment arrangements back to us. Please insure shipment for its value.
We reserve the right to charge 15% restocking fees for items that are not packed same way as we sent it to you.
Absolutely NO REFUND for items that were used!